View Single Post
Old 20-04-2005, 01:59 PM   #15
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

yeah man uve got a really nice car. love the colour. i think u should seriously consider boostn the biatch seeing as though uve got the right look happenin. so how much u put into to it to make it look so nice if u dont mind me askn?. r u running 17" wheels coz i was told u have to have 6.5" wide wheels at the most and i havent found any that r less than 7".

i measured my ride height. i got 50mm form guard to tyre on the rears, round 80mm on the front, and lowest point from the ground is 140mm. these r approximate though.

i would need a new rear bumper. tiny bit of bodywork and a respray. but then i got to fix my power windows and get the interior cleaned as roof is dirty from previous owners-little kids with dirty fingers!!! should of seen all the crap i vacuumed out of it when i first got it.

i spose i would rather the engine be runnin good and drivn well then lookn nice. a bit of me wants to get anutha car, and anutha bit of me wants to bling it up coz ive seen the results of sum other TX5s and they truely stand out coz **** all ppl do em up- well in canberra anyway.

if i win a lot of money and i mean a lot (sighs doubtfully) i would do my baby up and also get anutha car

Last edited by MITCHAY; 20-04-2005 at 02:45 PM.
MITCHAY is online now   Reply With Quote