View Single Post
Old 25-09-2008, 09:55 AM   #9
Fenix_XR
Flaming Developments

to save confusion.. lets approach the Parkes Motor Meet the same way as the ACT All Ford Day... its a show and shine combined with the other local clubs, to save on insurance and to collect a bigger crowd...
So if a moderator is reading and can change the title... to "27th Sept 2009 - Parkes Motor Meet and All Ford Day"

in this sense the Local car club will have their Mixed Show and shine display of cars and then we can have our Area of the grass for the All Ford Day...

Gordz... If you're still doing a flyer... can you use the above title and add hosted by Bseries and Central West Car Club... I'll send throught the pics i've been using or a copy of the last flyer...
cheers...

I'll be having a meeting with the local car club next sunday to discuss the ins and outs of this a little further... and next year we'll see what happens...

Can someone show these AU guys the photos of the Au's that were here on the weekend...? lets keep this on topic... I don't want to have to defend that its NOT only for Bseries... and that its HOSTED by the Bseries crew...

2014 - Max Power 180 (242hp) @ 5250rpm

Last edited by Fenix_XR; 25-09-2008 at 10:04 AM.
Fenix_XR is offline   Reply With Quote