View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 08:14 AM   #7
cammag

Excellent use of interior space by ford. It may be a medium sized car, but here is a lot of space inside. Having only had large cars; EL Falcon, VX Commodre and a TL Magna (whoopsie) it is a little smaller inside but not in any way that I have found annoying, difficult or uncomfortable. I do like the switches and gauges. Plenty of adjustments with seat and steering wheel. The seats are comfy, the fabric can be a little abrasive on the skin sometimes.

I am happy with the fuel economy, but I really was surprised about how sluggish the 2.3l petrol is. Don't get me wrong, I am loving the fuel economy, that is why we bought it.

The boot is BIG. But to really use it, the hatch is the way to go. The boot opening on the sedan is a little small.

We looked at a Camry & a Mazda 6. I didn't look at anything else. I found myself falling asleep every time I looked a Camry sleep: sleep: sleep:. When I saw a Mondeo I forgot about about the Mazda 6.

I can't say I have had any dramas when driving around in Brisbane. Very happy driving around Brisbane in it. Maybe the wagons are different, I don't know.

I suppose we have a had a few little niggerly problems and issues like most others. For a European car, I did expect better build quality. I still have concerns about build quality. Mind you I was not happy with the build quality of the other cars we have owned.

I thought voice control/blue tooth would have been a great feature to have, but there have been a lot of criticisms of it.♦

But overall I am very happy with it. And more importantly for me, the wife loves it too.

Just my thoughts. I hope they help.

Cheers,

Cam