Thread: Finally!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2005, 10:56 PM   #12
#Russ#Es#
Hello Koni's!

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: This member has made a few valuable contributions to the Forum in the Focus section, seems to know exactly what he is talking about with his posts, which are helpful and concise. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bindi
Congrats mate! That's great news!

You will find Sydney very expensive, just letting you know... although if you want to travel a little you can find pockets where it's not too expensive to rent. Then again, you may have to fork out with extra padlocks lol

HEY! THIS MEANS YOU CAN MAKE THE SYDNEY CRUISE COMING UP!!! Woohoo! Go here: http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=15433

Let us know how you go. I would offer you a place to camp for a few nights but I'm like 1.5 to 2 hours west of Sydney (although there are some crazies up here who commute).
Thanks bindi!

I know what the prices in sydney can be like, been looking a bit already. A family friend of mine (who also works at the place I got the job) did some asking around at work and was told that the Cronulla area is a good place for young people...and you wouldn't believe it, but the prices are actually VERY good (basically the same as down my way), ie 2br apartment, newish, balcony overlooking bay, walk to the beach, good size and parking for $220-$250/week ($110-$125 each)...its also about 30mins to my (new) work.

Its a matter of finding someone to go in with me. But I DO have temporary accommodation already organised (with the family friend mentioned above).

Thanks heaps for the offer bindi. I'll let you know how I go with everything. I'll see if I can make the Sydney Cruise! (good way for me to meet new people)
#Russ#Es# is offline   Reply With Quote