View Single Post
Old 20-04-2009, 12:18 AM   #30
CAT600
I miss my wheelbarrow
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out fellow AFF members... Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Daniels knowledge of modular engines and superchargers is extremely valuable to the AFF community. I have learnt quite a bit just reading his build threads. His contributions are often utilised by other members. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03XR6T
Ran 11.010 @ 127mph last Friday night. Also ran a 130mph pass & 129mph pass during the night...

Big, big thanks to Rob & Brett from Monsta Torque! Tune was strong as buggery & is easily good for a 10 on a cooler night with fresh tyres.
Shows that you don't need to run on a private day to run good times at the Plex
Did you go to the private turbo day today Dean? They are a great way to get the car on the track when you are going sub 11 and dont want to fit loops, 4 point cage and harness............... for the occasional punter like me who does not want to ruin the carpet and floorpan.

It would be good to see how much better your car goes now that the Catalyitic converter has been removed and the car retuned to take advantage of the extra exhaust flow.

Is Brett full time at Monsta Torque now? I thought he would be just doing a bit of part time work considering how full his days must be holding down his 8-5 job around the corner.

Daniel