View Single Post
Old 23-04-2009, 11:46 PM   #58
Pugsley_12
Starter Motor

Finally got the software update which would hopefully fix the starting problem. I got a phone call yesterday to say that the update seemed to have solved the starting issue. Great news!

I picked the car up last night and started ok. This morning the car started again, however, I knew my good luck had to run out at some point! After work the car failed to start again. The problem seems to be back and it looks like the software update hasn't helped at all. Back to the drawing board!

I'll have to take the car back to the garage tomorrow and contact the Customer Relations department yet again as they're not likely to contact me. They've not even been in touch since last week when I took the car to the garage. So much for following up on issues, etc.

The car issues have been a real pain in the @rse but the "Lack of Customer Service Department" have been absolutely useless. Not only do I have to waste time constantly taking the car to the garage but the amount of hours I've spent on hold to the Customer Service line is rediculous.

Anyway, the journey continues to actually get my car to start. Surely Ford should just come clean and explain to owners what the problem is or whether an official recall is required.

If anyone at Corporate Ford is out there...........Please Please Please give me my money back for this heap of !
Pugsley_12 is offline   Reply With Quote