View Single Post
Old 28-05-2009, 10:03 AM   #37
CAT600
I miss my wheelbarrow
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out fellow AFF members... Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Daniels knowledge of modular engines and superchargers is extremely valuable to the AFF community. I have learnt quite a bit just reading his build threads. His contributions are often utilised by other members. 

Just a quick note in the BPR sponsor room for my part.

Arrived in Melbourne yesterday lunchtime after being on the road for 53.5 hours and 3,450kms. Chris and Theo's hospitality was exceptional as the guys rolled out the red carpet for me, assisting me with unloading the car off the truck, feeding me and giving me enough shed space to park all my gear up. Still have a day to get ready for Heathcote, but have now found out that my triple plate clutch will not be ready in time. On a positive note, the car is just as fast in Melbourne as it is in Perth :

Cant wait to get up to the track tomorrow and spend some time meeting some AFF "characters"

Again, thanks to the guys at BPR for the support and assistance.

Daniel
CAT600 is offline   Reply With Quote