View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 12:25 AM   #293
Paull
P6 LTD

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: For all the hard work performed around paint, trim, engine codes in the Classics section. General all round knwoledge and willingness to impart on others 

Man, that's really gotta suck, very sorry for your loss and ongoing medical probs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN8RX
i have her full interior, retrimmed in beige flock velvet feel stuff, the drivers seat back broke in the accident at the hinge and half way up from the hinge on the outer side so would have to be stripped back and welded..the hinge seems to be okay tho..the passenger seat and rear seat is fine tho watermarked..hood lining is perfect but i dont know if that can be removed without damaging it..
It's hard to say what a non-original interior would go for???? It maybe a case of simply listing it and see what happens. I think the value will be in the seats themselves as compared to the re-trimming. However, that said, if the right buyer/s come along, you could do well.

Quote:
xc sports dash in excellent condition, top isnt cracked..xc sports steering wheel in excellent condition..front passenger side seat belt..centre console was beige colour changed to black and in good condition tho needs to be sprayed again to make mickey mouse..also side vent thingamees, centremount aerial, side mirrors, side indicators, all good..
she also has a very sexy aviation fuel filler, worth around $1000, looks so tough!..
GS Dash $50 - $200 depending upon condition
GS wheel $80 - $150
Seat belt/s $????
Re-painted console $50 to $150???
Is it the side vents in the dash? If so, not much. If they are the vents on the quarter panels, then somewhere around $250+++
Aerial $0
Side mirrors $25 - $75 for a second hand pair, perhaps slightly more
Side indicators (front) $? not much, rear $?? hard to say as they don't come up very often. I am chasing a set of these
Fuel filler $?????

Quote:
since she copped the huge whallop up the butt then pushed under a semi there arent too many salvageable panels, bonnet, bootlid, rear panel, rear quarters, rear chassis, both bumpers, all gone to god..if i can get dangerous with an oxy torch the roof could be saved, the front guards too with not much work and the sill panels and panel under rear window are perfect and rust free..worth the effort?..
Perhaps so for the turret. Front guards are nice to have but are dime a dozen as there are heaps out there. However, that said, if they are rust free and in good nic, you should get a good price for them - maybe $100 - $200 for the pair??? Rear speaker panel, definitely!!! The rocker panels I think that you can get repro ones so am not knowing how much demand there would be for your ones.

Quote:
rear seat belts, glass and rear parcel shelf spoken for..as is the diff, tailshaft, suspension, disc brakes, all for trixie..

i also have some other goodies lying around that have to go but i was keeping to ruby for now..if pics would help i'll post them up for you..i think i have pics of the wreck here somewhere i'll post up if i can find them..woul so appreciate help with this guys!!..cheers, pami
Obviously the big dollar stuff will be door top moulds, aft of door moulds, C pillar corner moulds, gutter moulds, rear quarter vents, screen (front and rear)
moulds. And lastly, something that I am also chasing is the A pillar interior plastic moulds. Last set I missed on Ebay went for $205.

If you are keen on selling the rear quarter side markers as well the A pillar interior moulds, let me know. If not no dramas as you should get good money for them on Ebay.
Paull is offline   Reply With Quote