Thread: WP Fiestas
View Single Post
Old 21-04-2010, 08:27 PM   #81
fiestars

Quote:
Originally Posted by robjh80
Not "bashing other springs" at all mate ... simply implying why would the poster, or anyone else for that matter get Kings or Pedders installed for circa $500 when they can purchase genuine Eibach's for less than half that amount? ... bit of a no-brainer wouldn't you say?

And no .. I am not a sales rep for Eibach's or anyone else, ... I am merely a consumer who for your information has purchased many sets of lowered springs over the years including Kings, Lovells, Spax, Eibach etc and am simply voicing my personal opinion as to which of these I have found the best and have provided superior performance over the others.

If you .. or the poster who posed the original question believe Kings/Pedders are a superior product and worth paying "over the odds" for .. knock yourself out .. it's your cash, it's your choice .. no skin off my nose.
True i have never used pedders/kings but people who have say they aint bad, im yet to install my spax but from what i have read they are good..
wat the OP decides in the end doesn't concern me like you said its his money i was just offering my 2 cents worth on the spax springs
fiestars is offline   Reply With Quote