View Single Post
Old 22-04-2010, 08:43 PM   #1
Bluepower
KenneBell Australia

Default Urgent-please Read

Hi Guys.

I have some friends who are in desperate need. Please read their plight here.

http://www.macedonrangestelegraph.co...px?storypage=1

This young boy has not had an easy start to life, and in order to get research done in precious time so as to be of assistance to little Harry, we are going into fundraising mode.

Items up for grabs are

3 BPR custom tunes on the latest XCAL3 SCT tuning device $1100 each

3 BPR Airboxes suit BA/BF/FG I6, I6T or V8 $500 each

These prices will not be repeated, so get in real fast.

This special is a one off and only availible from Bluepower Melbourne and not from the Nationwide dealer network.

The total proceeds from these specials will be donated in full to the Murdoch institute for research into Harry's condition. Not the profits, the ENTIRE proceeds. They need $300,000 as you will read in the article, im sure we can get to 5k.

If you cannot afford any mods right now, and are taken by this wonderful little boy, a donation of any kind will certainly be appreciated.

We will be seeking RussellW's help here to get the message out, this is not for you or me, or this forum or our cars. Its for a little guy who loves life, and just needs a helping hand. Im not going to see him go without.

Please help me here guys. These products are bargains, and the first PM's with payments and bookings are in and final.

Please help

Chris Finnin
Bluepower Racing Developments

Bluepower Racing Developments

Proud Australian Distributors of Kenne Bell superchargers
The Quickest, The Fastest, The Baddest Boss Blower of all.

www.bluepower.com.au

Bluepower is offline   Reply With Quote