View Single Post
Old 21-01-2005, 06:36 PM   #1
#Russ#Es#
Hello Koni's!

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: This member has made a few valuable contributions to the Forum in the Focus section, seems to know exactly what he is talking about with his posts, which are helpful and concise. 
Question I make GOOD coffee!!

Looking for an employee who is loyal, savvy and not afraid to roll up his sleeves?? (or can network to help find him a role??) Please read on...

I am looking to start a career in marketing: I realise that the marketing industry can be very broad, but I am eager to 'get my foot in the door' and am not expecting to walk into a manager/coordinator role! (I am realistic where [in the hierarchy] I can start). I am aware that in many cases it is not what you know but who you know when looking for employment, so if anyone can help it would be appreciated.

I've completed a Uni degree (Bachelor of Business, Marketing) and have some retail (and admin) experience. All I need is relevant experience in the industry (the main reason I haven't got a job yet).

I am willing to relocate anywhere in Australia (although the east coast is preferable) and am willing to be placed in a work experience role (no pay) if suitable roles are not available (surely someone needs an extra coffee maker in their office _2: ). A Marketing Graduate/Marketing Assistant role is the type of role I am pursuing, but also Marketing/HR roles are also of interest to me. I am aware of the difficulty of entering this industry and am prepared work in any role that has the prospect of leading to my desired role.

If you can help, PM me and I'll send you a resume, etc. Or, if you want to offer any helpful advice, that would be appreciated too.

Again, thanks to anyone for at least reading this, and if possible, helping me.

Russ

Last edited by #Russ#Es#; 21-01-2005 at 10:43 PM.
#Russ#Es# is offline   Reply With Quote