View Single Post
Old 30-05-2011, 10:28 PM   #221
SeriousBlack
Easily Impressed :)

Default Re: Welcome New aufalcon.com Members - Say Hello Here

Hi all....

39/m/married Coffs Harbour (ish) N.S.W.......Love the Mid-North Coast!!!

Was in the market for a new car when i saw an add that simply said "Au Falcon for sale"......was the classic story......answered add...car was in a little country town bout 30 mins from here,....me and a mate drove out to have a look.....

Down a dirt road, to a little fibro farmhouse.....out comes a little old lady....she says "Cars in the shed."....so i walk over to the garage and theres this little old beat up toyota corolla...she says "Thats not it,..look behind the other rollerdoor......".....and there it was......

5 litres of tickford enhanced AU2 joy.....well....Tickford 17 inch rims and suspension .....Hi-tech headers, 2.5inch exhaust.....other than that stock as a rock with a very nice auto sunroof and a great black gloss paintjob.

Didnt realise it was the 5 litre till i started it.....should have seen the look on my mates face as the thing sat there and rumbled....was priceless.

What the hell it was doing sitting in a garage at a little old lady's house i'll never understand.....but im sure glad it was.

Plans for it??...Already ordered the CAI and will be fitting it soon....then perhaps performance chip....

Nice to meet u all guys.

Cheers.
SeriousBlack is offline   Reply With Quote