Thread: fire bugs
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 09:35 AM   #2
302 XC
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: fire bugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave351cid

and they complain about the cost of electricity while they keep lighting more fires. crazy buggers. i think the only pasture improvment system around here consists of a box of matches and a carton of xxxx.. .. end of rant.
The cost of electricity rising is mainly due to government privitising everything,adding any and every tax known to man on everything they can
Some of the old powerpoles around the place , youd just about push over by breathing on them

If we kept revegitating or burning all the undergrowth thats lying on the ground, like thats been done since mosses was a kid,we would have saved many lives and houses that disappeared in the last few years
Let alone the absolute stupidity of people building next to state forests,or have dense scrub right at their front door
I live in a rural area,i have a massive area around my house ,that IF any fire was to try to engolf id have plenty of warning and plenty of time to act,no trees can fall on the house
Yet my neighbour has been a timber cutter all his life, and he has thick scrub not 5 metres from the house, with 20-30-40 foot trees within metres
Like all things in life
Stupidity over rules common sense
302 XC is offline   Reply With Quote