View Single Post
Old 27-09-2012, 06:14 PM   #52
CAT600
I miss my wheelbarrow
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out fellow AFF members... Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Daniels knowledge of modular engines and superchargers is extremely valuable to the AFF community. I have learnt quite a bit just reading his build threads. His contributions are often utilised by other members. 
Default Re: Oz Wide Tuners 10.99s or Faster BA-FG List

Quote:
Originally Posted by icer
hang on. All cars don't just jump into 8 sec pass territory. They all start at 10s then 9s then 8s. This thread is for 10.99 tuned cars or faster. Sure they may be running 8s in full drag slicks now, but once upon a time, they fell into the category where they ran 10s in a street registered car with full weight....
So list those times, not the race trim times.

I fail to see how you do not acknowledge that your words (ergo intention) in the OP and the list you "created" walk two different lines.

If you believe that a shop that can screw together a mid-high 9 second car in race trim (cage/weight reductions/purpose suspension/alternative transmissions) automatically has the credibility to turn out the most successful (and you did rank them in order) 10.99 or less "packages" then you are living in dream world

Daniel