View Single Post
Old 23-05-2013, 11:38 AM   #122
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

Default Re: Major Ford announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by DASH GT View Post
Mr Graziano was sent here to do the deed.

I have said this all along. Ford have not tried with Falcon in particular. Territory was just lucky it had an update in 2011 which they were committed to. The game changed sometime in 2010 from my point of view, especially in regards to Falcon and how they stocked it.
They have the bloody Mondeo on the ecoboost add FFS.

I feel very numb, I did my studies in Geelong, I moved to Geelong to work for Ford. I did it, then realised that things for me where not secure enough so I moved state and industrys (auto is not the only one feeling the pain, seen the mining lay offs?).

I have friends still there and I wish them all the best. How can you keep your chin up for another few years?

I dont care much for the rest of the Ford range, yes its nice but the reason I love Ford mainly was for the Falcon. I certainly dont feel compelled to buy another Ford but I still have a passion for the company.

Its a very dark day.

BTW, how dare any member here say ill of another for simply not buying a new Falcon! What its our civil duty? It's and Fords problem was not being able to grow its share, not keep its hardcore supporters. Its evident that Ford NA really never had any great intentions of making much of an effort.

Good luck to all involved.
  • 1999 Lexus IS200 - 1G-FE Turbo 6MT
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
9 users like this post: