View Single Post
Old 23-05-2013, 11:46 AM   #131
Smoke Pursuit
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: DASH/bfiipursuit has been alot of help over the years I have frequented this forum, lots of thoughtful and informed posts, very much a valued contributor. 
Default Re: Major Ford announcement

Yep the government are partly to blame. Federal, state and local... Hardly any of them run any aussie built cars now, they buy imports....

Government should have forced Aussie built cars only, instead of this rubbish they went on with having to buy "Green" cars that met some stupid criteria that even the EcoLpi did not meet (one of the greenest cars around).

Anyhow it is what it is. I am very dissapointed I have only ever owned Aussie built Fords till I bought the Ranger, I have given the company alot of support but they have left me dissapointed too over that time. Great cars, poor build quality, and worse after sales service.

Sadly the worse people for the company will survive - Ford CRC... Biggest bunch of p*$&# I have ever dealt with!
9 users like this post: