View Single Post
Old 20-08-2014, 09:45 AM   #37
Bushbasher
When in doubt, GAS IT!!

Default Re: How "smart" do you have to be?

Um.... wow.....just, wow.

I figured there would be the neigh sayers and the odd argumentative response to my late night idle musings but this thread is turning into a pseudo intellectual bun fight. My follow up post, I thought, might clarify and give direction to my ramblings in that I think it's more about lazy thinkers being sheep and not engaging their brain rather than the relative intelligence or smarts or logic and common sense of anyone, let alone the various generations. Similarly it had absolutely nothing to do with the internet or cameras or youtube or more exposure to stupidity because I don't trawl the net and look at all that stuff. It was purely about what I see and experience day to day.

I'll say it again,....just, wow.

HERS- BFIII Wagon Gold, alloys, dual fuel, bullbar, big tow pack, trans cooler, fully rebuilt HD suspension, Clarion, alarmed, full 2 1/2" sports system, mint body

MINE- AUII Forte
Meteorite, dual fuel but otherwise bog stock.

MINE- AUII Fairlane Sportsman Liquid Silver over meteorite,HIDs', Airhog, Eagle Leads, dual fuel, custom rear springs, BA slotted discs + a second one for spares

Bushbasher is offline   Reply With Quote