View Single Post
Old 28-08-2014, 03:01 PM   #81
STINKY NINJA
Banned

Default Re: WA Hoon Laws - VF HSV permanently confiscated and to be auctioned off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loud_Noises View Post
You make an interesting point Mr Cobra, however there is no way in hell that car confiscation is legal/lawful/other. It is out and out theft and should be treated as such. There is no actual crime that could be used to justify the theft of one's car. One's ownership of property is absolute and sacrosanct and nothing can change that, not even the committal of the most heinous of criminal acts.

In any case, taking someone's car won't change behaviours. Within a week they will have access to another car by whatever means and everything is back to square one.
Whether you are a drug dealer or hoon if you break cetain laws your property will be seized and auctioned off to raise government funds,its stated in the law clearly so therefore it is not theft!
Hoon says to his insurance company"please help me,i got caught doin 180kph and the cops stole my car" bahahahaha
Its not intended to change behaviour at all, its meant to hit people in the hip pocket...Plain and simple!
Theft lol!
STINKY NINJA is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: