View Single Post
Old 28-08-2014, 10:39 PM   #92
Auslandau
335 - STILL THE BOSS ...

Default Re: WA Hoon Laws - VF HSV permanently confiscated and to be auctioned off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loud_Noises View Post
It isn't a high priority issue for me mate, I'm calling it out for what it is, legalised theft.
There are better ways of improving driver behaviour than committing acts of petty larceny.

Perspective... I take the train to work now as a result of the deteriorating level of driver skill and the threat they pose to the few left that are attentive and drive to the conditions and to their abilities. I value my life enough to keep clear from the rolling hazard the daily grind has become.
Have to agree with you on that.

So much effort, as far as policing, goes into enforcing something by definition and agreement from those who don't agree with what you are saying, which in the end is just anti social behaviour?

It isn't drug dealing, nor theft or bashing or murder. A lot of effort goes into enforcing something that is based more on annoyance than what is actually and statistically and actually dangerous?

Why? Because it is easy, a good money spinner and appears in the eyes of many, great in appearing to control a small minority. Appearing to do the right thing.

Yes, some are complete morons. This bloke seems to be as he has 3 hits. Does the punishment fit the crime?

So many people are out and about on the streets for worse. You hear it all the time and see it also in many places around town. I have spoken to police and they know who does what where and to whom but its a case of "Oh he just got out, well known as a trouble maker/deal in drugs/violence etc" They live by a swinging door system, in and out, bail or suspended sentence, too young, in the scene, permanent problems to society.

BUT ..... give the wheels a chirp, do 70 in a 60 zone at midnight ....you are targeted as the bad egg in society. The easy catch, hand over some money, loose some points and if you do it again we will be onto you.

Meanwhile ..........?

To say, "That is the law so abide by it ..... " is a bit of a throwaway line. It is a Billion dollars business backed by those thinking they are perfect. The city is a mine field to drive these days. Meanwhile, there are places you wouldnt walk at night but chirp those wheels ........

Thats my take on it. Yes, deserved to be slapped ...... but really not punched in the face and then kicked in the face while down when there are others than deserve it but the system doesnt allow it. Too hard basket?

101,436 MEMBERS ......... 101,436 OPINIONS ..... What could possibly go wrong!

Clevo Mafia
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Auslandau is offline   Reply With Quote
5 users like this post: