View Single Post
Old 20-09-2014, 12:20 PM   #2
FLOORED
Race Brakes Sydney

Default Re: PBR or DBA Rotors

Quote:
Originally Posted by XR6WGN View Post
Hi there, I am going to need some new rotors soon for my EF XR6 wagon. (Fronts for now)

Firstly: I am currently running DBA slotted rotors with the QFM HPX pad. The one thing I have noticed is that the wear on my left rotor is a lot worse than the right hand in as far as the slots have almost worn away on the left front whilst the right's is still noticeable as a slotted rotor. I guess I'm up for a caliper rebuild??

Sorry but I just wanted to ask - If you look at the T2 DBA slotted rotor and the PBR Slotted rotor, which one would be the better rotor??
I'm wanting to stay with the DBA but I was just wondering on the PBR alternative as I haven't really used PBR in the past. (But I do know of them)

Could I possibly get prices for both brands - Front & Rear (1995 XR6 Wagon W/ ABS)

Cheers
My prefernece is the DBA rotors as the quality is much better in my opinion. The PBR still have the straight slots and i do not sell them sorry but if you want i can quote the dba t2 if you wish.
Check the calipers and slides out to see if they are all lubricated and slide well as it could be sticking to cause the issue.

Street to track is what we expertise in

Phone 02 9609 1101

sales@racebrakessydney.com.au

www.racebrakessydney.com.au
FLOORED is offline   Reply With Quote