View Single Post
Old 07-11-2014, 11:54 PM   #1506
GasoLane
Former BTIKD
Donating Member2

Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan Loco View Post
So its ok for paedos to gawp at children at the beach as long as their parents are nearby?
It's not just the problem that the seedy paedos get their jollies at halloween having kids delivered to their door.

Firstly, you have you almost immediate problem that the following day those same paedos jump in the cars and start trolling the neighbour. He's nolonger the creepy stranger mummy told you to avoid, he's the nice man with lollies whose house mummy took you to. So when he says "hey I have bags of lollies left over from halloween if you come back to my house I will give you some to take home," obviously the kid thinks that's ok.

Worse still, that one incident of actual doing, ie it's ok to go to strangers houses for lollies, erases 100 hypothetical lessons about stranger danger.

Notwithstanding that the thought of stupid parents walking their kids to a paedo's door so he can drool over them and have a masturbatory fantasy as soon as he close the door, make me absolutely sick to my stomach.
It's not what happens when parents are watching that is the problem. It's what happens in those momenst when their back is turned, or the kids are largely unsupervised.

Paedos are filth. I say without exaggeration that capital punishment is too good for them. Unfortunately, as often the case, a minuscule majority ruins what should be an innocent bit of fun.

Smurf,
You obviously adore your grandkids,
so just imagine what a paedo could do to those you love in just a few seconds.
Believe me, it doesn't just scar you for life, it destroys your life. Everything you expereince from that point on is filtered through those scars and you finish up twisted, bitter, and full of anger.
I'd have to agree with Poppa here.

In fact I'd say it was a CRAZY post .