View Single Post
Old 07-05-2015, 06:53 PM   #19
tex
Broken

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: With the exception of maybe HSE2, nobody writes a review like Texy. 
Default Re: Personal loans & car mods? A deadly mix?

Jesus.

How about taking a break frim your incesent bait riddled posting.

If people want financial advice, they can ask for it. if they're young, their father can give them advice, after they've asked for it.

Its a car forum. Keep that in mind before starting more threads, the one proceeding this one was the same. Social compentary from a perspective that, to be frank, is just plain imature.

And this one?

More of the same. Designed purely to antagonise, bait, cause yet another load of bollocks disguised as worthwhile thread. IN THE CONTEXT OF A CAR FORUM its pure troll.

you just dont let up.

For someone that makes continued reference to all these mates you have....... I dont know, no way i could spend 10 minutes with such a judgemental, shallow, opinionated and antagonistic persin like you.

MATES?

I doubt it. People you met.

More likely.

You stating that using finance as a means to spend as unaaceptable. Get off your soap box, or go join Whirlpool foum, and leave the rest of this forums members alone.

I call it like i see it.

And youre not a nice individual. I can see through your vale of carefuly chosen words. Youre just not nice.

11.4 @ 128, 1.88 60ft.
16 users like this post: