View Single Post
Old 12-09-2015, 10:51 PM   #12
castellan
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Only in Qld..............

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Damo View Post
The only thing us Mexicans give you is old people.
Well that is mainly true to a point, but I have a good old mate who came from VIC to QLD in 1974 and has lived back in his beloved VIC and came back to QLD and he is convinced that their is some program where all the worst of VIC and NSW vermin are kicked out by magistrates and sent to QLD some how..
He works in the pubs and clubs, so he sees it first hand and he is really spewing about such people.

As to the old Mexican mobs I hated them when I was young because they came up here to prepare themselves to die, they were against progress and complained about everything no end, not to mention how they disregarded young people for their own ends, that a lot of the kids ended up on drugs in that dump because of their lack of grace. I never met a bunch of tight wads such as them lot. not to mention the others who came up on holidays with two bob and then started fishing out the place and then went back south with a tonne of fish and another thing that gets on my goat is they don't appreciate eating fresh fish.
castellan is offline   Reply With Quote