View Single Post
Old 27-09-2015, 10:06 AM   #34
danzvtil
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: World has gone mad..

Quote:
Originally Posted by castellan View Post
Mug book, is what I call it. it's the work of the Devil.

A fool mate rings me up pushing me to get on it, I have informed him it's a work of Satan and will never be on it, for at least maybe a year or so now.

Last week he rings and says get on face book ! and sign this partition ! against a type of reffo's, I said no way would I ever do such a thing as he wanted me to do, then he abused me full on and hang up. it just makes some people go just so stupid.
He says you have to do this, you have to do that, I said who the hell do you think you are Adolf Hitler! he is just a scatter brain half whit fool just swinging at shadows fighting an enemy he knows totally bugger all about, there mob will wipe the floor with us, in fact they have won it's all over, Political Correctness is and will end up in slaving and destroy our nation, it's like the pox.

I said, you want to watch yourself what you say on that rubbish face book, it's evil and there is insane people who can point you out and will hunt you down or they will even attack others that know you.

I do still remember what went on in Nazi Germany and the Communist nations and it's people as such out their, just in the wings waiting to in slave all people.
Man has not changed or evolved at all, he still is an idiot fool.
Sadly most people are just so totally ignorant and to demented to face reality.

Face book is a evil tool for mugs.
Yeah.....I don't think facebook is any of those things, and your mate is the tool, not the technology.
I find it invaluable to remember all my friends and families' birthdays, and the family I only see once a year, I know what they've been upto the whole time.

2019 LDV G10
2009 Mitsubishi Express-GONE
2011 Honda Jazz