View Single Post
Old 03-12-2015, 09:16 AM   #34
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: New Ford Mustang arrives in Australia, sold out for a year before anyone test drives a car

Its a capacity problem. Flat Rock Michigan plant is at capacity, we get 50% of the total RHD production so to increase production is not as easy as it sounds. Suppliers have to be able to meet the increase in demand to as orders with some suppliers can be up to 12 months in advance and so along their supply chain as well. I am sure if Ford could have got 4000 cars in the first lot, they would have. They are not starving the market, in fact they are working on solutions to get as many cars here as possible. There is more to it than you think!

I just hope that after the first big rush, there is still enoug interest to warrant bringing them in permanently for the future.
GTLEGEND is online now   Reply With Quote
4 users like this post: