Old 13-05-2016, 03:36 AM   #555
Tui2
Coyote ugly

Talking Re: Depression, Anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grega View Post
not posted here for a while.
hope you are all tracking well.

i am on the same ****** cymbalta 60mg meds - but going down to 30mg soon. i don't need them.

two things have changed for me.
1. acupuncture. by christ this has got my **** in order. its pulled things (my body) back into balance. as a result of this (except for lastnight, due to late coffee) i sleep well now. poor sleep for me = mental health issues.
2. gratitude. each day, find 10 things you are grateful for. i started this journey about 8 weeks or so. at first it was ******* hard. now its easy. and i feel i am a better person (more positive) - yes i know there are alot of things going on out there that are ****** but i'm alot more able to deal with them.

i've had a rollercoaster last few weeks too - been ****** around with jobs and other goings on and i'd have surely freaked out during those stressful times - not so this time.

hopefully my bit of feedback might help some others.
Hey there stranger.. good to hear from the country bumpkin. . You sound good and what's positive is always a help.. I'm now off seroquil thankfully.. hard to pull out of before 3 hrs have passed on that floorer...for me anyway. Now am on Lexapro with my morning meds. But thinking I might take it in the arvo after I get it in the system ride the side effects for a couple of weeks.. but I am handling a lot of anxiety issues so calmly now.. I think it truly is due to the release of carer responsibilities. But also I do not feel concern at all for them. Nor his cancer fight.. think that's the apathetic persona and I don't apologise for it. Cold but honest to myself now. Keep in touch bum kin :-) am I stepping out of line a bit?? Yes I am and I'm happy