View Single Post
Old 04-10-2016, 08:25 PM   #688
BENT_8
BLUE OVAL INC.

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
I don't profess to understand your thoughts but you need to realise that your current situation has nothing to do with the driver sitting in the fast lane.

I hope you get through it mate, but don't blame the driver of another car, it could just as well have been a case of too much ice in your maccas coke, or someone giving you the wrong change when you bought the news paper.

Take care, just try not to blame trigger for the over reaction...if that makes sense.
Thanks for the feedback, i understand what your saying, but i can honestly say none of those things like ice in my coke or the wrong change would trigger it as they are simple mistakes, the woman in that car wasnt making a simple mistake, she was diliberately holding up a stream of traffic for no reason other than to do so, which is why when the vehicle in the left lane turned off she finally decided the game was up and she might aswell move over.
She had the option either slow and fall in behind the vehicle in the left lane or speed up and move infront but for 15 k's she did niether and continued to look inn her rear view mirror.
Its not like she would have had to slow or speed up more than a k or 2 to do either, she even adjusted her speed to suit the turning radius of the bends in the road to maintain the road block and when she pulled in behind me and we eventually got back up to speed she kept up at 112k's without any issue, she knew full well what she was doing.
This is what triggered my reaction, some vigilante hell bent on policing the roads without the accompanying badge and authority.
If i was flying up doing 130k's i could understand, but all i wanted to do was the speed limit as posted along with the dozen or so behind me.

Look at the mobile phone thread recently and Revolvers antics, riding around making a point of bringing phone users to task when he was breaking the law by lane splitting over 30k's whilst taking his eyes off the road and hand off the controls, how is his conduct any different to those on the phone, both are illegal and dangerous, yet in his mind he's justified.
Another occasion where someone plays cop without the appropriate qualifications to back it up.

I certainly do blame her, she could have moved over and minded her own business but she chose not to.
BENT_8 is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: