View Single Post
Old 04-04-2017, 04:36 PM   #804
nuthin' fancy
Lyminge, Shepway, Kent
Donating Member3

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trejo View Post
Hi all. Well this Contesting of my old man's will for the sale of the roof over my head, so greed can feed the rich/solicitors, has become too much anxiety for me to even warrant getting my own legal representation to make my own claim towards the will of the man to whom I was the only one to care for and sacrifice employment and marriage for over the last 14 years. So much money has gone to his step daughter's and my sister's/mum's solicitors already, that I refuse to give anymore of his life's hard earned money away by employing more. There is going to be bugger all left TO share. So I'm staying in my shell until the day I am made to roam the country like David Carradine in Kung fu.
Kick the Dog Keeping Well all

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Trejo,

I hate lawyers with a passion. Where else in a negotiation do you tell someone how much you have to spend? Greedy relatives who never lifted a finger can then put their hand out via a lawyer who says "the estate will pay". They just wear you down to where you are getting to now and leave the results of a life lived in a newer Mercedes or a larger boat or an extension to the house down the coast.

My sympathy to your plight won't make it any better but I really feel for you.

John

"Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die, tragedy is when I get a paper cut"
nuthin' fancy is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: