View Single Post
Old 31-05-2017, 11:26 AM   #230
BENT_8
BLUE OVAL INC.

Default Re: The Camping Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgt_doofey View Post
Any chance you know who the bloke is and his contact details?
That looks like a reasonably good camper there! Is that on a 6x4 trailer in your pic?
Unfortunately, no, I don't have any contact details for him, not even sure if he still advertises on Gumtree, I bought it 3 years ago now.

The trailer tub is 7x4, not sure why I wrote 7x5 before, but the tent packed away is on a 7x5 base.
It has a full annex with all skirts, walls and floor.
Like I said, its basic for what it is, there are no gas bottle or jerry can holders, no water tank or plumbing and no fancy kitchen, but I didn't need there to be as I had all that from the tent camping days.
And really, what can you expect for $3k brand new, I figured when the kids grow up and move on we can buy a Jayco and either trade what we have or rip the tent off and keep the 7x4 deep side trailer, wont have lost much either way.

I put a big poly box on the front to put the Arkpak in which keeps us powered up for days.
Plan is to wire it up with 12v strip lighting and fit a water tank and plumbing but its been on the back burner for a while as most of our recent family trips have been interstate up the east coast due to my Daughters sporting events and not worth towing it that far for 3 or 4 days.
BENT_8 is offline   Reply With Quote