View Single Post
Old 30-06-2020, 08:11 PM   #522
M&Ms
Donating Member
Donating Member1

Default Re: First experience .. Vic law regarding passing emergency vehicle

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxy xr8 View Post
Just show's that there's not enough ticket's handed down in my view, as the amount of idiocy I see on the roads just about every where I go, tell's me that quota's really don't need to be filled these day's, It's just there for the taking.

Maybe the Police in general actually are too lenient when pulling over some driver's and ticket's should be handed out more frequently instead off warnings !!!.

Just saying.
Reality is that 95% of the focus is on speed, which actually only causes <5% of fatalities. It creates paranoia, angst, and hatred to governments and cops. Yet the wonder is why the standard of driving is so low and the number of incidents is so high. The idiot in the Corolla in the clip above proves it.

The amount tail gaters, right lane hogs, high beam driving or no headlight driving I see LITERALLY passing cops proves that.

All the hwy boys want is someone coming by at 130+, so they can pull chase at 200 down the motorways to lecture them about how speeding is bad, or better still, take a photo and post it on their Facebook page and gloat about it. I wonder if they fondle each other after their shift in the shower too, talking about the wog they clocked in his M3 at 140, or the Asian they pulled over in his Evo at 150 and took their licences away.

The hwy patrol needs to be disbanded. Those serious about making the states safer need to join the real cops, on the beat dealing with real crime.
MY18 Black WRX STi Spec-R
Previous:
'16 White FGX XR8
'09 Black FG FPV GT 5th Anniversary
'04 Blueprint BA XR8
'97 Mocha Foam EL Fairmont
3 users like this post: