Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2020, 07:22 AM   #3760
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tickford. View Post
What about contractors, tradies, workers from non-lockdown areas going into lockdown areas for work purposes, and potentially taking the virus with them into the non-lockdown areas? Potentially spreading it further?

Funny when you look at the map of the affected zones. Anyone surprised?? These are the areas of Melbourne that house the biggest population of dimwits in Victoria.
When you've got 20% of the countries population in one city you're bound to have a larger population of mongs just on numbers. We're also the most multicultural city in the nation so we've got large groups of various migrants.

There's more morons in Melbourne and Sydney in comparison to other capital cities because there's much more people

I don't particularly care about getting COVID-19, I'm in the age group where I could probably shrug it off, I don't want to pass it onto someone vulnerable is my only concern. We've got a few oldies at work who've been smoking since Jesus was playing full back for Jerusalem it'd probably ice.

There's also nothing stopping the people who live in those 'lockdown' suburbs heading out of the zone and going elsewhere on their weekends to other Melbourne suburbs outside of it where you won't be hassled by police.

Hell, we can still go to Sydney of we want a weekend away

Last edited by Franco Cozzo; 01-07-2020 at 07:49 AM.
This user likes this post: