View Single Post
Old 05-07-2020, 06:01 PM   #1302
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Default Re: Australia housing bubble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulva View Post
@Franco...Two Wells, Angle Vale, Virginia etc offer much bigger blocks compared to the Northern Suburbs that they are only a few minutes away from. Although they are in Adelaide's rural fringes they are on 'The Plains' and therefore much easier to defend against bushfire compared to 'The Hills' (Mt Lofty Ranges).

They aren't that much further up the road from Adelaide's outer suburbs, not much further in KM's nor time as you are travelling at open road speeds, and the Northern Connector has made those towns and outer northern suburbs much closer timewise than what they were last year.

Last year my sister picked up a 5 bedroom 3 bathroom house built in 2008 on 1900+ square metre block within township of Angle Vale for $435k. 2 large living areas, separate meals area and dining room, double garage under main roof is 7.5m wide by 8.5m deep, large shed with 3-phase power, ensuite has spa and is bigger than the second bedroom in my house. Was advertised for $490k but they got price down a bit as it was not presented very well and needed bit of clean-up/tidy-up. At open listings the dining room had a pulled-down Harley in it, and it was filthy...needed paint throughout and carpets replaced, and yards were completely over-grown. Was only 11 years old and structually sound, just needed few $k on carpets, paint and landscaping.
Angle Vale seems to have some large properties available - check out this one:

https://www.realestate.com.au/proper...vale-132937582

2000m2, sheds and concrete as far as the eye can see

Trucks, trailers and earth moving equipment in the back? Even prepared the neighbors for what living next to me would be like

https://www.realestate.com.au/proper...ilda-132044142

Or this with the pirate ship and massive slides a short walk away

Last edited by Franco Cozzo; 05-07-2020 at 06:28 PM.
Franco Cozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: