Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 27-07-2020, 08:57 AM   #4586
PooDog
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross 1 View Post
I'll admit to being a fan of her handling of the Covid situation, will be interesting to see how they get the economy back on track. She is straight forward, says what she thinks and means it.
The National party are a bit unstable at the moment and their newly elected leader isn't the nicest of people. They do normally do better for our economy but I think they will self destruct if they are elected in a couple of months, but would be a good bet in the following election.
Agree i think if a right wing party(national) was in power there would have been too much pressure to open businesses up , Jacinda has always been about protecting the people and stuck to it , shes pretty experienced at cleaning up disasters ....mosque shootings ,white island , now covid whether they can get the economy back up ...time will tell

Its really interesting listening to the media and talk back you get presenter after presenter talking up the right, Judith Collins is going to be the great masiah yet shes got such a history of dirty politics even amongst her own party, its suprising the NZ public can see through it all and Labours at 60% in the latest poll .......still a bit to go before the election , the rate that theyre resigning at or being sacked there may not be any left to vote for

Au11 fairmont Ghia ported gt40p heads ,comp springs and locks
Xe 264 cam,custom intake,pacemaker tri y headers
524nm torque

19 Triton GSXR manual
This user likes this post: