Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 28-07-2020, 03:56 PM   #4626
cs123
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Can't think of anyone more deserving. Russ Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For all the technical support behind the scenes. Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Technical submission 
Default Re: Covid 19 -

So for that second link that you have an objection to. Here is the headline

Study finds hydroxychloroquine may have boosted survival, but other researchers have doubts

It's actually a news report.... not an editorial/opinion piece. It reports on what the researchers said and then what others have said.

I see absolutely nothing wrong with that news article. It reports on both sides of the debate and seems pretty balanced. It doesn't take a position.

The first link is an opinion piece and slams Trump a fair bit, but I think it's accurate and quotes trump verbatim on things that are disprovable.

And that drug isn't FDA approved for Coronavirus is it?

Maybe we need to take a light...a very powerful light.... and somehow get it inside the patient....like through the skin or by some other means....