View Single Post
Old 11-10-2020, 09:19 AM   #799
roKWiz
Cabover nut

Default Re: The Camping Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor 57 View Post
We went of a picnic lunch yesterday to where we were going to go camping. There was a about 15 -20 bogans camped (breaching Vic's covid rules) they decided about mid afternoon to drag out some guns and start randomly shooting in the campground, not sure where they were shooting but they were doing it as we walked past to a tourist site, frightened the bejesus out of my my wife and grandkids. There was a .22 involved, I could make it out, I don't reckon the 2nd gun was a shotgun, sounded more like a big rifle.

This is a well known public bush camp with about 4 other lots of people camping in there

So, a quick phone call to the local police when we got phone service, interesting he said a car was already on its way there as someone else had rung it in. Someone must have had a sat phone

As a side note, I will never ever believe the weather people again, the weather was wonderful all weekend, but in hindsight it was good to not be there with those bogans

Hillbillies holiday, shooting for some food, when up from the ground came a bubbling crude..............These are the tossers who get National Parks permanently locked up from the rest of us.

Good on you calling the cops.

roKWiz is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: