View Single Post
Old 03-11-2020, 08:41 PM   #2570
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: What made you feel good today?

Is it bad to laugh at other peoples misfortunes? My brother has a sewer vent in his backyard. I have one at the bottom of my driveway. When mine backs up, the waterboard just come and fix it. My brother didnt want to call the waterboard because he has no side access and didnt want sewage clearing equipment dragged through his house. So after i did him the second favour of clearing out a lot of the overgrowth in his backyard whilst he dug a trench creating the brown river from the vent to the stormwater drain, i pointed out the blockage has to be down stream in the sewer main. Sure enough, in the common area about 15m away there was a maintenance hatch thing. So i stood back, well back. I let my brother back the screws out and it erupted. A poosplosion. He got covered. I refused his offer to cook lunch after. I didnt want a side of tuberculosis. So i ordered pizza. Fixed his problem but, he is happy now to call the water board as its not on his property. The violent eruption, that was not to be expected. I mean i almost barfed, it would have been funnier on video, without the smell, but still, it was funny.
.:4:. is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: