Thread: Ambitious China
View Single Post
Old 27-11-2020, 05:24 PM   #193
FTE217
T3/Sprint8
Donating Member2

Default Re: Ambitious China

Polyal, have you experienced any coporate meetings with Chinese companies ?
Yes there is a way to deal on every subject and at times the type of people, some jump due to being aggro some don't. CCP are a jeckle and hyde.
They wish to come over to the owrld they are being diplomatic but in the background they'd like to run you over full stop.
Now I'm sure politically it all has to be this diplomatic front face wise - then how things are expressed through the media is another thing, its how the MSM express it right ?
How thats interpreted is another question.
Consider the CCP, they run their media AND I'm sure they provide the memo to their Foreign Diplomats what and how to express getting their POV over.....
I am glad somewhere sometime some western pollies say what most are afraid to say be it towards CCP or otherwise. (I'm no Trump luver personality wise BUT I did like he said NO to them or at least passed on resistance))
If theres a price to pay its one that was coming sooner or later anyway, nothing last forever.

Smart companies long before CV were starting to make their shift out of China, maybe not 100% but say 50% for eg.
Pricing has picked up substantially the last 5yrs or so.
I know of companies who have already re located ie Vietnam for eg 2yrs ago.
Companies like mine have started re sourcing from other Factories a portion of our business.....
Its very time comsuming making a full shift bu we shall leave a portion there - I expect many will also.
The ones who will have concerns is those having all their eggs in the one basket, we've warned many we know to be very wary, more price hikes are coming, stay at your own peril for in time your product will not be competitve.
I won't even consider going back there once its safer to travel, (normally 5-8times a year)for you can't trust what memo they'll send to airport customs who to either not allow in or worse not let you out.
I'd sooner our Gov look to grow some new business links, ther eis plenty were not doing business with, a lesson I learnt from a very wise successful self made businessmen, the small fish taste sweetest.
Sure milk what we can get from the CCP but lets be more pro active, we've sat back due to geography and size/demands, spread our wings more.
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Abraham Lincoln"
FTE217 is offline   Reply With Quote
4 users like this post: