Thread: Ambitious China
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2020, 04:58 PM   #362
FTE217
T3/Sprint8
Donating Member2

Default Re: Ambitious China

now people who ask for some clarity is assumed insecure - seriously I'm lost with your approach and how you read peoples comments.

I don't see everyone's pov is that they are THE enemy per say but a buisiness partner you cannot trust for the proof is in the pudding for all to see over many many years.
In fact from my reading elsewhere the main reason for Scomo's reaction to the cartoon or whatever people wish to call it today, after a number of years he has been involved pre PM he had a gut full of their behaviour, sure maybe it was premature but you know, even a PM can react in haste but its not his fault or reason where we are today with them re relations, its been years of tooing and froing/back stabbing and yes we're guilty as well.
More so by individuals putting us in compramising situations like Dastyari types for eg.

I've mentioned before good relationeship is a win win, just as you quote, opportunities both sides, how well do you read people's pov's ? not much it seems.
All you mention is in part what I have quoted before, much to prosper both sides, maybe you don't understand or read and digest what one says who knows.

Ballzed up - both are guilty of that my friend not our side alone.
All Govs play dirty pool but they take the cake ! , I expect our Gov to stand up for US, they portray to the world we're the guilty party of the unrest, nothing last's forever but ties won't be cut completely, change is healthy, we cannot be dictated to (and let them influence our Gov so much past to present) like they are portraying us as the bad guys,fear is being insecure, you must feel as such I don't.

Your welcome.
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Abraham Lincoln"
FTE217 is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: