View Single Post
Old 03-04-2021, 07:16 PM   #714
jaydee
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: First experience .. Vic law regarding passing emergency vehicle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Cozzo View Post
What he did was very distasteful, but he wasn't the one who actually killed the four police officers.

But you're all talking about Mr Porsche Driver TM, you seem more concerned about the bloke with the Porsche who said some bad things and took some footage of dying people, rather than the bloke, who you know, is actually responsible for killing said dying people on camera.

There's much more bluster and discussion in this thread about Richard Pusey rather than Mohinder Singh.

Its typical of Melbourne though, killing people/being responsible for someones death is less offensive/distasteful than just saying offensive things about people or behaving in a manner some may find offensive - as long as you meet the criteria on heritage/skin colour and a name that's not of Western origins.
I'm sorry but I don't care whether he was driving a Porsche or a Camry.
To me that's irrelevant, what is relevant is his actions.
What sort of demented person stands by and films someones dying breath and says the things he says, regardless of if they were Police or a family of 4 walking along the path and hit by the truck.
Yes the truck driver killed them, but this guy had the opportunity to have some empathy, but no, all cared about was his car and look what you've done to it.
Another human being stopped and tried to cover the bodies and stop him filming, but this toss bag was having none of it and kept filming.
Come on, really, who does that?
It's just to do with human decency, empathy and having a soul, not some heartless MF who couldn't give a toss about a person dying right in front of them. A callous disregard for human life.
Clearly, as stated in Court by his lawyer, this guy has issues, but trying to blame it on some previously undiagnosed disorder is BS, he's just a self entitled oxygen thief.
The truck driver has put his hand up and pleaded guilty, and he has a whole lot of mitigating circumstances he could have used, but he didn't, he's copping it on the chin.
At least he's apologetic and remorseful for his actions.
4 users like this post: