View Single Post
Old 27-07-2021, 01:20 PM   #45
Bossxr8
Peter Car

Default Re: You Don't own MY Reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by leesa View Post
It might sound silly but it'd absolutely work for me. The amount of delicate masculinity amongst mechanic shops is insane and they often treat others poorly, particular if they think others are somehow lesser than a man. So if the shop can even acknowledge that they're friendly to particular groups of people (as opposed to ewwww gay germs!), it's a good sign that they're not full of insecure men and are likely to treat you like a normal person instead of looking down on you.

How many men do you know that wouldn't even hold a rainbow flag, lest it somehow make gayness contagious as if before they know it they'll be sucking a dick? I've seen dudes refuse to use pink network cables, and others that don't want to but end up carrying it between thumb and tip of index finger... as if trying to make a statement that the colour is unwanted and we shouldn't think less of them as a man for having to touch it.

Some dudes are FRAGILE. Being comfortable enough in themselves to have a rainbow flag at the door, that still says good things impo.

edit: oh hey there's maybe a new word for the censor
Such stereotyping. Bravo.
3 users like this post: