View Single Post
Old 26-02-2022, 11:23 PM   #48
sixman

Default Re: Russia v Ukraine

Quote:
Originally Posted by zilo View Post
Been watching this unfold and I have made up my mind.

I am on the side of the Russians.

NATO expansion means US missile bases in striking distance of Moscow.
Ukraine definitely want to join NATO and Putin knows it.

No bloody way i would let a nuclear capable country put their bases in a foreign country near my country to have first strike cxapability.

Now where have I seen this before and the current leader of the free world threatened to send the world into a full blown nuclear war?

The Russians put a missile base in Cuba ....no different to Americans putting bases in Ukraine, Poland and more.

Uncomforable reality for some people but NATO means American Nuclear umbrella, specifically aimed at Russia....and a setup of a war theatre nowhere near America.

As others have mentioned we have been molded into soft coks who are progressively emasculated with left wing fringe group interests who strut around with Iphones in their ear thinking essential oils will fix everything.
Some of you guys watch way too much fox/cnn. Laatvia and Estonia are allready part of Nato (since 2004) and just as close to Moscow as Ukraine. No missile bases in either and likely never will be, but are protected by Nato defence treaty and hence under no threat from Putin. Its not fear of Nato thats driving the invasion, rather empire rebuilding.

This left - right crap is being planted/harnessed by Russian/Chinese hackers and infiltrators. No better way to destabilise an enemy than getting them to fall apart and and squabble internally. Look at the USA currently, dont need that crap here.
Rear tyres: Toyo R888 265-30-19
3.5inch custom exhaust with imitation stock tip, PW Stage 2 cooler (black), ID 1000, XCAL3, Plazmaman intake, Herrod Spark Booster
BorgWarner EFR 9174
Autotech 420rwkw
7 users like this post: