View Single Post
Old 29-03-2022, 06:01 PM   #113
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For the excellent car-care guide 
Default Re: Diabetes: Discussion thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFB FGXR6 View Post
I am pretty disappointed with Abbott / Freestyle at the moment.

I ordered another two Libre sensors on the 10th of March to take advantage of their free shipping offer. Three weeks later and I'm still waiting for these, to the point that I had to make another order to ensure I had some in stock.

Following the DHL tracker, the package is listed as delivered on 16th of March, yet I did not receive any notifications that they were out for delivery or that they had been delivered. Nor has anyone at home received them.

My first attempt to contact Abbott was via their online enquiry form, which for some reason would not send. Of course Abbott do not list an email address on their Contact Us page, or have a direct an appropriate phone connection to delivery matters, only stating to use the tracking system in my account page. When I did manage to get someone on the phone, they said they would make enquiry's with DHL and would receive an email update at the close of business on the 24th March. I hate not had an email.

Tonight I discover that the DHL tracking lists the item as "Held". Again, no contact with either DHL or Abbott regarding this. So I am left to assume that it is being held at the local depot?

Very frustrating and stressful, especially considering this is an expensive medical necessity.
So after 6 days, I got a reply from Abbott saying the two sensors are being held at the local Post Office. Although they don't state which one, I have an LPO two blocks away, a business center and a main street post office. Of course, no note was left to give me any of this information.

Now I have the pleasure of visiting each of these places and attempt to convince them the item is mine. Extremely annoyed.
Mustang GT

T3 TS50 - gone but not forgotten
DFB FGXR6 is online now   Reply With Quote