View Single Post
Old 27-04-2023, 05:14 PM   #50
blueoval
Critical Thinker

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Well thought out and constructive posts.  A real credit to this forum. 
Default Re: Trends and Choices

This is a topic that seems to come up more often in SM than I've ever seen before.

I don't have children but have nephews and they have been pulled out of schools to be homeschooled by their parents. Based on the context of this thread, most would know why. I'm kind of glad I don't have kids now but am concerned for my nephews and all children around the world due to some of these harmful ideologies.

I am seeing the USA plummet into a chasm of disturbing proportions. All under the guise of 'equality' and 'acceptance', while demanding you use the terminology, pronouns, etc these individuals are comfortable with and in the same breathe they question your basic biological understanding and thoughts of what is/isn't acceptable or risk being called a 'hateful bigot'. It seems like companies and businesses are jumping on this bandwagon of 'inclusivity' for fear of being cancelled or boycotted.

People have often thought WW3 would be here in nuclear and weapon form like it was in the 40s. Part of me thinks WW3 is psychological/spiritual attack of traditional values to the family arrangement and promotes division among civilians against civilians. Using/changing words and traditional language as a weapon to weaken society so to speak.

Agree or disagree with what I have said, be my guest. But please protect your kids no matter what.

2022 Mazda CX5 GTSP Turbo

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Highlander

1967 XR FALCON 500

Cars previously owned:
2021 Subaru Outback Sport
2018 Subaru XV-S
2012 Subaru Forester X
2007 Subaru Liberty GT
2001 AU2 75th Anniversary Futura
2001 Subaru GX wagon
1991 EB XR8
1977 XC Fairmont