View Single Post
Old 17-09-2023, 11:57 PM   #1599
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mchaggis View Post
Hi GTLegend,

I'm chasing a set of four (two per side) of the clips that the lower door sill/trims screw into. B series Falcon. These are the clips that press into the metal of the body and the trim piece sits over the top, there are two screws and one push in retainer. The trim piece is garnished with a small aluminum plate that says Ford, or in my case FPV.

I'm not talking about the lower weather seal/strip that sits atop the skirt, I already have those clips.

Hopefully that's enough to go on?
Have a look at the image below and see if you can ID the clips you are referring to ands we can go from there.

BA Sill Moulds.jpg
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote