View Single Post
Old 30-11-2023, 07:30 PM   #1725
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonads View Post
Hey there GT Legend. I'm after a replacement bolt that goes through the passenger side front diff bush into the diff "wing". Hard to believe, but I've had a tramping issue and that bolt has broken. I get the feeling I'm not on my lonesome with this issue and an IMS rear diff bush setup might be in my future. Already got SuperPro bushes for all 3 rear diff bushes and still the problem persists.

Point me towards an exploded parts diagram and I can find it easily enough. Just couldn't find one after a little searching.

EDIT: I just had a look and I'd guess it's an M12. Been a few months since I last dropped the rear cradle. Might help if I add that the car is an FG FPV F6. Stupid me for not adding that up front. Dunce hat on, back in the corner. Again.

Thanks,
Ben
Hey Ben

Are you referring to the ones highlighted in green in the image below?

FG Rear Diff Mounts.png
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote