View Single Post
Old 05-12-2023, 09:31 PM   #6
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For the excellent car-care guide 
Default Re: VFacts November 2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben73 View Post
Can’t believe mustang numbers are so low now. I knew they would slow down once all the enthusiasts got what they wanted, but 9 is lower that I expected
That's not the case here, demand is still exceeding supply. It's funny, a LOT of people were saying that from the moment the S550 went on sale in Australia, that it would be a fad that would fade very quickly. Except that didn't really happen. The last of those S550's, customers would have waited at least 12 months for their car.

The problem at the moment is all S550 production stopped many months ago, any sales from then are simply remaining floor stock or fulfilled orders. No new Mustangs are due till export production of the S650 starts in January next year. S650's were initially expected to be here by now, but delay after delay has pushed that out to next year. I am one of those waiting for my car to be built.

As usual for Ford, one of the oldest car companies in the world has big problems rolling out new models.
Mustang GT

T3 TS50 - gone but not forgotten
DFB FGXR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: