View Single Post
Old 14-01-2024, 09:15 PM   #6
Jack91
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Custom components

Quote:
Originally Posted by DK Custom View Post
Thank you for your comments… I have posted items for sale that may appeal to more people than you… I would be more than happy to look at your wish list of items that you would rather see…..but when I give you a price to manufacture 1 of those items-and you complain to anyone who will listen about how unrealistic the price is because I couldn’t see any sort of volume in them- how does that work??? Unfortunately time is money- one off components aren’t made magically and why am I going to invest many hours into something that will not make a profit for someone who doesn’t understand that custom components don’t magically get made…. I will make anything- but people need to realise like any other trade service - hours worked = money
Whoa. No need to get snakey there fella. Who are you again? Or did you just come here to promote your business?
I realise all that.
But youre selling a shiny cap for a master cylinder. Which god knows why its billet.
What else have you got? Should make some billet tyre valve caps. Or is the setup cost too high?