View Single Post
Old 23-05-2006, 06:14 PM   #29
Tim41
Starter Motor

Tony, I have my time slip for the saturday and My best time for the day was a 1.1048. And we were instructed by the Organiser to put on a show so try and keep it so there is not too much of a gap between the three cars, so that is the reason for that time. You had ample oportunity to show up and actually show us instead of talking about how you are going too "Kick Our butts". I love how you can say that we Won by default when there were at least three GT's there on the Saturday when practice was on and only one of them showed up for the real race. And you and I both know that Bobs car has very minimal modifications and if you don't believe me then why don't You ring Joe from the Brock Shop and ask him ? As for Jabba, I have posted in my Old VY2 Maloo R8 and it was stock, a 1.17min and that was on a set of 3/4 worn set of Pirelli's. I actually would have loved to have been able to have taken out my VZ Maloo R8 and it is not stock post some better times again. But Tony and Jabba you have missed the point of what we are trying to do. And that is to spark some interest from you guys. So we can have these battles to see who will Win. But while you keep on not showing up to this event or Queensland Raceway what are we supposed to think. I am not bagging you guys I am just saying come on lets have this Holden vs Ford scenario played out at these track events. I am sure we can have fun and prove this point with facts instead of words. A you guys wolves or sheep ?