View Single Post
Old 25-05-2006, 07:02 PM   #218
oneredED
need more boost

Quote:
you hit anything at 200km/h be it a pothole, bump in the road or just lose control you are ed, you may even take some poor innocent people along with you... is it worth the 10 seconds of fun? IMO i think not...
this thread is now pointless and i cant believe it hasnt been closed yet...
Yeah, it's a pointless thread but so many people posting (but not all) are completely uninformed and should not be posting on the subject, even though it is pointless thread to begin with. I feel I am able to help the young fella here with his questions, and I try to do so without the prejudice, and utter hear-say so many others are posting. BTW, hitting a pothole, or even losing contact with the bitumen (say gravel/grass on side of the TRACK, or becoming airborne over a rise) at 200km/h is completely controllable if you are leaving a buffer in which you can safely stop or avoid any potential problems if something goes wrong.

Quote:
as for speaking of 200km/h plus in a 15 y.o car, i hope this is not on the street
I specifically said this was NOT on the street, and I am the only one talking of such things other than the holden kid, and so I assume you're talking to or about me. Do not make assumptions, especially if you do not know anything of the situation.
Stops due to: bendix, DBA
Shifter connected to: T5 manual
Power from: ???
Interior: velour and woodgrain
Cost: stuff all :P