View Single Post
Old 19-06-2006, 05:53 PM   #65
#Russ#Es#
Hello Koni's!

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: This member has made a few valuable contributions to the Forum in the Focus section, seems to know exactly what he is talking about with his posts, which are helpful and concise. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uni
hmm.. interesting

i'm leaning towards the idea of keeping the car for a few years, using it for a daily hack, and in a couple of years (~2 probably) going nuts on a full shake down, something for the track. i can't justify spending the $$ at the moment, particularly if i plan on upping the ante later on

first i need to start saving! :

thanks for your help

Uni/.
I suppose they say different strokes for different strokes!!

I'm not going to go too far with things...as I mentioned above, I would just upgrade the shocks (and maybe some good polyurethane bushes) and that will do for susp.

Just planning on replacing stock components with good quality replacements (ie Eibach springs/Focal speakers/yoko tyres[?]/imported stainless exhaust/etc).

This will be my daily driver for a few years, so I don't want to push things too far! It still has to be comfortable/fun/economical/doesn't attract unwanted attention.

Yeah, saving is the fun bit! :
#Russ#Es# is offline   Reply With Quote